Mylio’s auto-advance features allow for a quick and easy way to tag any set of photos – no matter the size. Auto-advance waits for you to rate, flag, label, or face-recognize an image before automatically showing you the next image.
Mylio’s auto-advance feature can be toggled via the Rating bar in Mylio’s Quick Action Bar. Once on, Mylio will wait for you to utilize the rating, label, pin, or flag command before displaying the next image.
Mylio allows you to customize what actions trigger the auto-advance of the next image. This allows for greater control when you are rating, labeling or flagging in bulk.
To customize Mylio’s auto-advance feature:
- Open Mylio.
- Navigate to the Settings menu by selecting Settings from the View menu.
- Open the Appearance settings and scroll to the bottom.
From within the Appearance settings, you can alter auto-advance to:
- Auto-Advance in all views when rating, label, or flag is used – Using auto-advance in any view will display the next photo.
- People Tagging – Allow for face-tagging to cause an auto-advance once all people have been tagged.
- This can be turned off, set to only happen in People view, or to happen in all views.