Mylio can quickly rename all of your files for your based off of file metadata. This action can not be done from a mobile device.
- Open Mylio and select the folder you would like to rename the files in.
Note: If you would like to rename all files, select all of the folders at the top level by selecting Select All from the Actions menu.
- Navigate to the Organize menu within Mylio’s menu bar.
- Select Rename Files… to open the Rename Files dialog.
- Mylio automatically recommends some popular naming schemes. This includes:
– Year-Month-Day-# example: 2015-12-23-01
– Year-Month-# example: 2015-12-01
– Camera-# example: 5D-01
– Custom – Set a fully customized naming scheme.
- This change will be applied to all photos in the selected folder(s). It will also change the names in the file system outside of Mylio. This action cannot be undone.
Was this article helpful?