Mylio’s crop tool allows you to restrict your image to the desired size while removing unwanted aspects of the photo.
- Select an image and open the Edit section of the Details panel.
- Select the crop tool icon at the top of the Quick Action bar.
- Your image will now be a box with small grey boxes around the outside, one on each side and one in each corner.
- To crop, drag any of the eight bars toward the direction you want to crop the photo.
- If you wish to crop to a certain size, select Free at the bottom of Mylio. This provides you with several options. You can either manually set your crop height and width, or you can use one of Mylio’s height and width presets of:
- Perfect square.
- Original photo dimensions.
- Once you are done adjusting the crop box to your desired specifications, press the Enter key or select Done at the bottom of Mylio.
Was this article helpful?