Mylio allows for you to customize how Mylio looks and feels so that you can feel at home when editing, organizing, and sharing your photos. Here is how…
- Navigate to Mylio’s Appearance settings by selecting Settings from the View menu.
- Select Appearance.
- Mylio will list many ways you can customize your Mylio. Including:
- Language – Change the language between English, French, or Spanish.
- Use Preview Animations – Toggle animations when scrolling between photos.
- Use Sticky Zoom – When zoomed into a photo, navigating to the next photo will not reset the zoom level.
- Show file name extensions – Display file names for annotations and title fields.
- Rating/Label/Flag in all views – Tagging with a rating, label, or flag in any view will cause auto-advance to activate.
- People Tagging – Decide in which views Auto-Advanced will function will tagging people.