Mylio can help clear up space in your mobile device’s Camera Roll or Media Library once the original image has been imported and protected to Mylio. In order to do this, Mylio needs to ensure your photo is protected by having the original image in two other locations. If your photo is not in at least two other locations, Mylio will not delete the photo from your Camera Roll or Media Library.
To learn more about protecting your photos to clear Camera Roll or Media Library space, please see this article.
Free Up Space on iOS or Android
- Open Mylio on your iOS or Android device and navigate to Mylio’s settings by selecting “Settings” in the View menu.
- Select “Free up space on this device”.
- Use the sliders to direct Mylio to all media or just the images older than 30, 45, or 60 days.
- Toggle on/off if you want Mylio to automatically delete media from the Camera Roll if you already deleted it in Mylio.
- Opt to schedule clean ups automatically run every 30, 45, or 60 days or not.
- Press Continue to have Mylio Analize what media is available to delete from the camera roll.