With iCloud, Apple allows you to protect your Mylio application, including Previews and Thumbnails, directly to the cloud. This is helpful if your iOS device is lost or stolen. However, doing so may cause Mylio to take up more space than you desire in your iCloud Library.
In these circumstances, you can easily decide to not include Mylio in your iCloud backup. If something were to happen to your phone, you can simply sign back into Mylio and allow your library to sync from another device.
Disabling Mylio From Backing Up to iCloud
- On your iOS device, select the Settings app.
- Select your account information at the top of the settings app, then tap iCloud.
- Select Manage Storage under your Storage information.
- Select Backups.
- Select This Device from the list of devices.
- Wait a moment for the list of applications being backed up to appear and then find Mylio in the list and uncheck it.