Mylio will automatically detect if a camera or SD card has been plugged into your system. Once detected, the import option for your device will open automatically.
If a camera or SD is connected and you are not prompted to import, you can manually locate the camera and import it with these steps:
- Connect your camera or SD card directly to your computer.
- If the import dialog does not automatically appear, open Mylio and select the Import button from the top right corner.
- Select “Add media from SD Card or camera”, then select your camera or SD card from the list of import devices.
- Mylio will display the import options for your camera or SD card. This includes:
- Destination folder – The folder in the Mylio library that the files will be copied to.
- Exclude suspected Duplicates – Mylio will not import images that it believes has already been imported into your library.
- Delete Files After Import – Mylio will delete the images from your camera after they’ve been imported into your library.
- Additional import options are available as advanced import options.
- Once your options are set, select “Import Now”.
- Your photos will import automatically into the destination folder.