Your Mylio account details can be accessed by selecting Account button at the bottom of mylio.com or by going directly to account.mylio.com. Here, you can log in with your Mylio email and password or by using Facebook if you have signed up for Mylio using Facebook.
The Mylio account management page allows you to:
- Change your Mylio subscription.
- Change your Mylio account email.
- Change your Mylio account password.
- View and unregister devices registered to your account.
- View account renewal date, payment info, and member date.
Change Your Subscription
- Select Upgrade from your account page, located at the bottom of the Plan panel.
- The plan selection screen will display plans that are available for you to upgrade to. Using the “Choose” button below your desired plan will allow you to change to that plan.
- The final page will ask you to fill out a short form including your billing address and credit card information. You can then confirm the purchase.
- After confirming the purchase, Mylio will need to be closed and reopened for these changes to take effect.
Change Your Email
- From the account management page, use the Change button on the right side of the Email row to open the change email options.
- In the open dialog box, put in your new email twice to confirm the change, then select OK to commit the change.
- Once confirmed, your email will immediately be updated. The Mylio application will ask you to confirm your new email address and password.
Change Your Password
- From the account management page, use the Change button on the right side of the Password row to open the change password options.
- The Change Password options will open. First put in your current password, then confirm your new password by typing it twice. Type your old password for verification.
- Pressing the Change Password button will confirm the change. The Mylio application will ask you to confirm your new email address and password.Note: for more information about Mylio’s password policy, see here.
Unregister A Device
Unregistering a device will completely remove the device from your account, and also remove all Mylio information from the device you are using. Your photos will not be deleted. When signing in to Mylio after unregistering, you will be creating a brand new instance of Mylio that must re-sync information from all of your different sources.
- From the account management page, locate the device you would like to remove under the Devices panel.
- Select the red “X” button to the right of the device you would like to remove from your Mylio account.
- Confirm that you would like to remove the device by typing in your Mylio account password.
By selecting Restart Account on the account page, Mylio will remove all of your devices from your account and allow you to reset your full Mylio Library. Please follow the steps found here for more information.