Brushes can be used in many ways to enhance a photo or fix small mistakes during shooting. Here are some popular ways to use brushes:
Black and White Effect
- Use a brush to select everything that you do not want in color.
- Set saturation to 0.
- For enhancing the color on the non-black and white part, use a separate layer to select the colored object.
- Slightly increase vibrancy and saturation until desired results.
Color and Vibrance Correction
- Use the brush to highlight the area you want to increase the color for.
- Increase the vibrancy, saturation appropriately until desired results are achieved.
- Lower or raise the exposure as needed.
Was this article helpful?