Mylio’s print feature allows you to edit your image size settings within the print screen in order to streamline the process.
Printing on Computer
- Select an image that you would like to print.
- Select the Share icon at the bottom of Mylio.
- The Share menu will open. Select Print…
You will be provided with four print options:
- Paper Size.
- Photo Size.
- Crop to Fit.
- Scale to Fit.
If you have more than one image selected, there will be arrows beneath the thumbnail. This will allow you to choose the print settings for each additional image.
To change the image size, click Photo Size. Photo size offers these sizes:
- 3” x 5
- Contact Sheet
- If multiple images are selected will allow you to print a contact sheet of all the images.
You also have the option to either Crop to Fit or Scale to Fit your image. You can either crop your photo so it fills the page entirely, or you can scale your image so the entire image will fit on the page.
By scrolling down in the Print dialog, you can choose to apply a watermark or print with Title and Caption of the photo printed as well.
Once you have all of your print settings selected click the Print button. Mylio will open your printer wizard. Select the printer you want Mylio to print your images to. You can also choose to print multiple images double-sided, make multiple copies, or even save as a PDF.
Printing on Tablet
- Open Mylio and select the photo or range of photos you wish to print.
- Select the Share icon in the Quick Actions Bar.
- The share dialogue window will open allowing you to select Print.
- You will be provided with print options like how many copies you wish to print.