If your presets have been altered and you wish to revert them to their default state, this can easily be done from within Mylio’s Settings. Please note that perform this action will:
- Remove any user-created custom presets.
- Revert any preset name changes to Mylio’s default.
- Restore any deleted default presets.
Resetting Presets to Default State
- Open Mylio and select a photo.
- Navigate to the Edit section of the Details panel.
- Select the Reset Default Presets button under the list of presets.
Mylio will automatically revert all changes to presets to the default Mylio set of presets.