Mylio allows users to share a single image, multiple images, albums and folders on Flickr. By uploading your images to Flickr, you can easily share your favorite photos via the web.
Sharing to Flickr on Computer
- Select the photos you would like to export. If exporting a folder or album, select that folder or album.
- Select the Share icon in the Quick Actions Bar.
- Select Flickr.
- Upon first exporting to Flickr, a prompt will appear for you to log in. Enter your login information and Mylio will link to your Flickr account. If this prompt does not appear, you are already logged into Flickr through Mylio.
- Flickr will open in your web browser.
- Flickr will display the images that you are exporting. You have the option of captioning and titling images before uploading them. Once captioned and titled, you can upload the images to your Flickr, or you can choose a set that you would like to add the photos in.
- Your photos will be automatically uploaded to Flickr.
If you would like to sign out of Flickr or switch the account that Mylio is currently tied to, you can do so from Mylio’s Account settings by selecting Settings from the View menu.
Sharing to Flickr on Tablet
- Select the image that you would like to export to Flickr.
- Click on the Share icon in the Quick Actions Bar.
- Select the Flickr icon.
- Mylio’s Flickr interface will open. Within this screen, you have several options.
- Title – Type a title for your image(s).
- Public/Private – Upload the photos as public or private photos.
- Location – Allow Flickr to access location data to upload with the photo.
- Album – Select the album you would like the image to belong to.
- Once you have added a title and updated your preferences, tap Post. Your images will now be uploaded to your Flickr account.