Mylio allows you to quickly and easily export images that are part of your library. These can then be used in other image editing programs or shared with others.
Export Non-RAW Images
- Select the images you wish to export. You can also select a folder or album if you wish to export all enclosed items.
- Select the Share icon in the Quick Actions Bar.
- From the Share menu, select Export.
- The export dialog will allow you to change your export settings, including resolution, metadata, quality, and auto-renaming files. To export an original copy, select:
- Resolution – Actual
- Quality – Maximum
- Metadata – All on
- Select the destination that you would like the images exported to. If you would like them in a new folder, you can do so with the New Folder option in the bottom left. Once completed, select Open.
Export RAW Images
1. Select the images you wish to share.
2. Right-click on the image.
3. Select Open in Finder (OS X) or Open in Explorer (Windows).
4. This will open a file browser with your desired image selected.
5. You can now copy the file to another location, attach it to an email, open it in an image editor or uploaded it to the file sharing service of your choice.