Creating slideshows is a fun and captivating way to share your recent photo trips, events, or that latest vacation to family and friends. With Mylio, you can export your slideshow as a video. Sharing your memories is now easier than ever.
Note: exporting a slideshow as a video can only be done with Original photos. A photo’s Sync Policy can be adjusted by following these steps.
Note: exporting a slideshow is not available on tablets or phones at this time.
- Create an album and sort your photos in the order in which they will be ordered in your video.
- Select the album or all of the photos within the album.
- Select the Share icon from the Quick Actions Bar and select Export as Video.
- The Export as Video menu will appear. This menu allows you to:
- Resolution – The resolution of the video file. The higher the resolution the better the quality, but also the larger the video.
- Sort by: Name, Date, Rating – Sort the export order of your photos.
- Overlays – Add the Date, Title, Copyright, or Caption information to the slideshow.
- Attach a music file – Attach an audio file to the music, allowing for music and video to play together.
- Toggle on to use music duration – Match the slideshow length to the length of the songs.
- Adjust photo duration per second – Allow each photo to be on screen for X amount of seconds.
- Select Transitions – Select the transition that appears between slides.
- Select Export and select your export destination.
- Select Save.
- Mylio will automatically save your slideshow as a video, allowing you to share it easily with friends and family.
Was this article helpful?