Mylio’s Sync settings menu allows you to view and manage all of your current Sync settings for your device. Sync settings can be accessed from two locations:
Accessing Sync Settings from Mylio’s Settings
- Select Settings within the Navigation panel.
- Select Sync to open the Sync settings.
Accessing Sync Settings from the Sync Panel
- Open the Details panel and navigate to the Sync panel.
- Click the gear in the top right of the Sync panel.
- Select Sync Settings.
- Sync – Sync allows you to synchronize your photos across your Mylio devices.
- RendezVous – sync your devices remotely over the internet.
- Customize – Customize your Sync settings, such as:
- Increase Local Discovery – increases the likelihood that two devices can communicate. May increase network traffic.
- Sync on Demand – sync Previews of files to devices that want Thumbnails if a device that has Previews is online.
- Bandwidth – Adjust the max upload and download speeds for Mylio. Reduces network load.
- Hotspot– Create a network to sync devices when no internet is available.