If after instaling the latest version of Mylio you are given the message “This upgrade is no longer supported” then you may have an older Mylio catalog from a version of Mylio that is no longer supported in your filesystem.
- Open a Windows File Explorer window and then click on the navigation bar.
- Type this in and press Enter: %localappdata%
- This will bring you to the user local application data. Scroll down and locate a folder named Mylio.
- Remove the folder or rename it if you are trying to preserve old Mylio data.
- Attempt to re-launch the Mylio application
If you are trying to retain the old Mylio data please contact us by emailing:
Was this article helpful?